Running Out of Pages... part 2 ♥

11:53 AM

Hi!


Sharing my artworks since I finally reached the last page of my sketch watercolor pad. 

Winter... (Ah basta si Winter yan!!! Hahahahha) She's supposed to look cold-hearted but I can't seem to draw her right. 

Spring~ This one lacks details, I know. HAHA.

...

Practicing the splatter technique~

Messy is art... 

Love ze hair. Kaso hindi masyadong kita yung details. First time to try unipin. HOHO~

Actually, fashion illustration to dapat. HAHA. Pero hindi talaga ako magaling sa ganon. I'll take this as a challenge. 

Another unfinished attempt...

Practiced drawing anime eyes~

Actually, I used Stabilo to color the hair. I sketched this at the office (during lunch break) so I had to use what was available~ 

Practice, practice, practice. 

Archer (Clash of Clans). Quick doodle while waiting for my troops. 

Drew something different. 

...

...

Same old style. Haha. The last page. 

Thanks for dropping by!


You Might Also Like

0 comments