Towties Fashion ♥

11:55 AM

It's 2014: a new year and of course... a new addiction


While mixing and matching different outfits, I decided to create "sets" which describe Towties' [my circle of friends] fashion style. 

KKBelle's Style


My bestfriend's style is usually the simple tee + shorts combination. Since she likes the color pink, the accessories are usually in this color. Her style is also somewhat influenced by Korean fashion. Heart-shaped accessory is also a must-have in her fashion. 

Doodle Style


Doodles' style is composed of statement tees and jeans. She also pairs is up with either sneakers or doll shoes. Headbands have also become her trademark. Maybeline products is also a must for her make-up. :3

Towtie Style


Floral print is definitely Towtie's style. She would always pair floral printed top with denim shorts. RED lips ala Anne Curtis is also her trademark. 

Style a la Nadja


Sweater + Jeans + Flats are usually the basic 'elements' of Nadja's fashion. She likes cute-prints may it be on clothes or in accessories. Brown or beige is mostly the shades of her fashion [if I can remember it right... hahaha or gray? Not really sure tho. lol. Whatever.] She also have long eyelashes which, I think, is one of her assets. Lol.


Comfort is the first thing to be considered in Towties' Fashion. Actually, we're not really that fashion-conscious and just wear whatever we like. Trip ko lang talaga gawin to. Lol. Anyway, I realized something while creating these mix and match sets: that I am a girl after all. I'm a late bloomer and after 23 years of existence, only now do I appreciate the art of fashion.


You can check out my polyvore page here. Thanks! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments