The Wonderful World of Beni ♥

2:44 PM

June is my bebe Beni's month! 

Eight years ago, on the 9th day of the said month, a Golden Retriever puppy added c o l o r s to my dull and monochromatic life. As soon as I saw him, my heart raced and instantly accepted him as my baby. Lukso ba ng dugo? Charing. Hahaha.  

Anyway, since this is his "birthday" month (actually, it's more of an anniversary rather than his birthday), I've decided to dedicate a blog post of our pictures to let the world see how gwapo and adorable my Beni is. 

Without further ado, presenting my bebe Beni... Tadaa! 

Medyo haggard. Haha. He was sooo tiny back then and I could still carry him in my arms.




Malalim ang iniisip... :3











Close up? Hihi.



Taken on my 23rd birthday ♥

Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek of the wonderful world of Beni~

You Might Also Like

0 comments